WOW for me!!!!!

Darlene X
on 12/26/05 11:32 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I have to post a WOW for me... well it's Hubbys wow too, but it benefited me more.... make sense? Nope... Ok I'll explain. When I married Hubby he was probably 430+lbs and started gaining 100lbs from that point..... our whole marriage has been a struggle in the sense that I work full time, I do all the cooking, cleaning, everything because he never had the energy. Our first fight/disagreement was 2 months after we got married when I could count on one hand the number of times he had done dishes in those 2 months (3 times BTW).... It's always been very discouraging for me, has made me feel very used... he tries, I know he does.... but Im left doing everything. I love him, but it's something that really strains our marriage. This weekend for the 5th year in a row, all of his family comes for Christmas dinner and I do all the cooking. It's a lot of work, Im a heavy girl too, but I make myself do it, because I have to. I had enormous amounts of cleaning and cooking to get done. For the first time ever, Hubby sat with me preparing the food, we had the best time cutting and cooking together.... he swept the whole house (Tile), he helped clean out a bedroom where we had the kids with movies to stay away from us adults LOL. At 3.15pm Christmas day (His family due at 5pm) I was so tired, I still had the bathroom and a back bedroom to clean, while I was cooking everything.... I had to lay down, so told him to wake me up in 15 minutes as I fell fast asleep on the couch. I awoke 20 minutes or so later to the bathroom & bedroom both clean..... things that he wouldnt have been able to do 100lbs ago.... He helped me so much this year I made him very aware that he was much appreciated. It gives me so much hope as he continues to lose... Darlene Hubby: 520/423/200
Arizona_Sun
on 12/28/05 1:26 am - Gilbert, AZ
That is a BIG WOW!!! I am so happy for both of you. Sandy
Elaine C
on 12/28/05 11:28 am - TUCSON, AZ
Darlene- That is a fantastic WOW for both of you. COngratulations. Elaine Charton 10-19-05 Lap RNY Dr. Chiasson 299/238/????
Texas Girl
on 12/30/05 12:46 am
Great Darlene how great for you and yours! As I lose weight I do more too! I hope 2006 holds great things for you and your husband! Best wishes Connie Jones
Most Active