What did YOU get for Christmas?

Sondra J. S.
on 12/25/05 12:38 pm - Show Low, AZ
So, was everyone good this year? What was your favorite gift this year? Mine was the health and happiness of my family, the material possessions came second to me. My fiance got me a diamond necklace and himself, lol. His family on the other hand went psycho, they usually do. lol. So, how about all of you? What did everyone else get? Sondra
Sondra J. S.
on 12/26/05 1:26 pm - Show Low, AZ
Ok Ok, I just read how the post above looked and it looked like I was calling my fiance's family psycho, which what I meant is that they went psycho on buying presents for me they usually do, like for everyone else. This is definatly their favorite holiday!! Sondra
julie345
on 12/26/05 3:00 pm - Show Low, AZ
Coming from the psycho half of the family, were not all crazy. Besides John started it!
Terri M.
on 12/27/05 2:40 am - Pinedale, AZ
Sondra, I got the best gift of all this year!!! My family all together! Not on Christmas day but the Friday before because My brother and my nephew work at the mill on different shifts so this was the only time we could ALL get together at the same time!! The mill is a great place to work but the shift work sucks!! LOL My niece and her family came from Arkansas. It was sooo good to see them. We all went to the Alpecca(sp?) farm out here in Pinedale. My 5 Great Nieces and 1 great nephew all really enjoyed that. All the adults enjoyed it also. You get to go into the pens and feed them and pet them. There were 3 babies. SO CUTE! Have you ever been there? It's a great place to take kids!! (and adults) I am glad you had a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a Happy New Year!! Don't party to hard! We really do have to meet sometime!!!!!!! Terri Mully
Texas Girl
on 12/30/05 12:53 am
Sondra! Clothes! Connie JOnes
Most Active