Down 40 pounds in 7 weeks!

Sheryl Tilley
on 12/22/05 3:01 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! Down 40 pounds in JUST 7 weeks!!! Very cool, huh? I enjoy my new life! I'M A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs! Sheryl
Melissa P
on 12/22/05 3:33 am - Phoenix, AZ
WOW! Sheryl that is awesome. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to join you. I am still waiting on my pulmonary clearance. I can't get in to see him until January 25th. Melissa
FakeBake
on 12/22/05 4:58 am - AZ
That IS GREAT!!!! doesn't it just feel awesome? Today is my 3 month and I am down 70 pounds!!!! I just can't believe it! Keep up the terrific work! hope you have a Merry X-mas! hugs! Tara
Marilyn C.
on 12/22/05 1:32 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Great News Sheryl, Take this first 6 to 8 months to learn all the right choices, as when the hunger comes back & it will, You will have to have the great will power already installed in your new life. Merry Christmas & Keep up the good work!! Marilyn, the Bearlady
Sandy in Tucson
on 12/23/05 1:19 am - Tucson, AZ
Way to go Sheryl!!!!!! I was 340 lbs. and 54 yrs old at surgery...so we are about the same initially post op. I lost 50 lbs in 8 weeks...100 lbs in 6 months...150 lbs in one year. I use fitday.com...I bought the cd. They have a free verson on the web I could never figure it out. With my fitday program....I list what I eat...it tells me if I eat to many fats, carbs etc.... I love it. The nuitritionist at St. Lukes can tap into your acct if you give them the password and figure out what you are doing wrong if you have a stall. It was $30 to mail it to the house or $20 to download from internet. I love the program. I set all my weight loss goals with it...I have met every goal I set using the program. I also use alot of protein supplements about $100-$120 a month worth I use www.unjury.com---I auto ship with a friend we save 15%. I buy Profect protein thru my support group...we are now doing 30 plus cases per month to get the price down to 55 dollars a case. This is the protein in the 2.5 oz tubes...it is wonderful. Good luck Sheryl....there is alot to think about. I believe in support groups. I just attended the OH National conference in Costa Mesa 3 weeks ago...it was wonderful. We are trying to have an OH conference in Tucson in April or May of 2006...it will be a one day thing. Sandy Newkirk 155 lbs down 35 lbs to goal.
Sandy in Tucson
on 12/23/05 1:21 am - Tucson, AZ
I just noticed the banner for Profect protein is to the left of viewing on messageboard. I love that protein...red is my favorite. Sandy Newkirk
Most Active