Back from Tijuana--SiS-In_Law's Surgery

Sondra J. S.
on 12/19/05 5:45 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hey everyone, We, my sis in law and I, just got home today from Tijuana Mexico, we had a blast, she had her surgery on Friday and it went wonderfully. She had gas, but that is to be expected. Her surgeon, aside from being a total hottie, or you could say a babe or gaga or a hunk, was very very personal, he went out on a limb, not only for her, but for all of his patients. He made each and every one of them feel like they were the only patients. He is 37 and has done over 1000 surgeries without a fatalitatly (Speelling) I was very impressed with him. My sis in law was jealous because her doc was flirting with me, lol, he liked my blonde hair I believe, he told me I was beautifuf. He wants to do my surgery really bad, but my fiance would never let me go down there to have it done. They, the doctors, take very very good care of their patients, you don't feel rushed at all, they spend as much time with you as you need them to spend. The surgeon comes off as arrogant on first contact then when you see him again he seems more like a friend that you can talk to and tell him what hurts and what's bothering you. The other Dr. is the one who takes care of the nutritional part of the program and he is very informed, he goes over every aspect of the nutritional value that you need to do, he wants you to understand everything and stresses this fluently. We had a wonderful time, we are planning on going back for her first fill and when she has plastics and I may have my plastics done there you never know. Until next time Adios. Sondra
Most Active