ONEderland!

Pamela E.
on 12/15/05 2:28 am - Buckeye, AZ
Excuse me, I'm sorry - but I have to brag a little bit. This morning, exactly 11 weeks from the day after my surgery, I weighed in at 199 pounds, and I feel great! Thank you Drs. Blackstone, Kieran, Kohler and staff. My protein levels have not only been good, they've been HIGH! I'm able to walk 2 1/2 - 3 miles in an hour, and have 49 pounds to go before I reach my goal of 100 lost. I know it doesn't seem like much because I'm one of the lightweights, but it's such a gift to me, I just had to mention it to everyone who may remember me from earlier this year when I went through hell and high water to get to this point. Thank you everyone on this board for the support you've given me. Hugs, Pam 256 pre-surgery 250 day of surgery 199 today!!!!!
JRinAZ
on 12/15/05 3:18 am - Layton, UT
That is soooooooo awesome Pam! Big High Fives and congrats to you sweetie pie! That downward journey is the greatest ride many of us have ever gone on! It truly is a ONEderland.....gets us ready for Disneyland! LOL! Keep up the great job! I've heard Dr. Blackstone is awesome but YOU are the one who decides what to put in your mouth every day! Pat yourself on your back! Joyce
Sheryl Tilley
on 12/15/05 6:07 am - Prescott, AZ
I am thrilled for you! I'm glad you posted this so it will be an inspiration to the ones who haven't had surgery yet -- that wonderful things happen! Congratulations! Hugs! Sheryl
lemarie22
on 12/16/05 8:46 pm - Glendale, AZ
I remember the day I hit Onederland and how exciting it was. What a terrific achievement for you. More great things ahead like smaller sizes. Connie
Stephanie J.
on 12/17/05 4:17 pm - Tucson, AZ
Congratulations, Pam. Just remember to chime in when you see someone on the board ready to give up due to beaurocratic hurdles! You were certainly tempted, but didn't, and look how well you're doing now! Time to update that photo! Can't wait to see the new you! Have a Merry Merry Christmas. I know you will! - Stephanie
cynthia E.
on 12/19/05 12:32 am - buckeye, AZ
Congratulations! You have done just wonderfully. I am glad you fought for the surgery and now can enjoy the rewards. Isn't it exciting to just get up and go and not get tired so easy. I remember you once asked me about the changing your eating habits and how you couldn't grasp making the changes. Sounds like you have done that. Good job! Before you know it you will reach your goals. Keep up the great work. Cynthia
Trisha
on 12/19/05 3:09 am - Glendale, AZ
Congrats!! Welcome to a new century!! You'll never see the "ugly" 2's again!! Keep up the good work!! Trisha
Most Active