Looking for a support group Maricopa or Pinal county

Kelly72757275
on 12/14/05 3:39 pm - Queen Creek, AZ
Hello Everyone! I recently moved here Queen Creek and I am looking for a support group.Any information will be greatly appreciated.Thank you
JRinAZ
on 12/15/05 3:15 am - Layton, UT
Hi Kelly, I think our Chandler group is your closest support group. We have many folks who drive in from Queen Creek and the surrounding East valley (south of Phoenix). We meet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month at Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson. Our meetings are from 6 to 7:30 and are located in conference rooms 1 and 2 of the lower level. We voted to pass on a mtg on the 27th though because so many would be gone for the Holiday but will be meeting instead for a chat and a meal at the "Soup or Salad" restaurant on Chandler Blvd just East of the 101 at 6:30. Our January schedule falls back into the regular schedule. We have a FUN group of folks that have had various surgeons, are on different post-op programs and we even have a couple of different surgery types with us. We hope you can join us! Joyce [email protected]
Celeste R
on 12/19/05 2:17 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Hey there I live in Maricopa. I am also very interested in finding a support group near me. I would guess near Casa Grande. I'm not quite sure where the closest place would be. Sounds like we live near each other Kelly. Please let me know if you find anything close. I am here from Ca so I have no clue about what is close or what isn't. Talk to you soon. Celeste
Most Active