Plastic Surgeons who take Ins

tres35cowgirl8
on 12/13/05 1:09 am - * _ *, AZ
Does anyone know which Plastic surgeons take Ins or try to get Ins to pay for tummy tucks? Thanks Teresa
anna
on 12/14/05 8:34 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Hi Teresa, Dr. Gitt (Steven) Call North Valley Plastic Surgery (480) 991-6877 if it is medical necessity they take ins. He is a verey good Plastic Surgen I hope this helps you. Anna 222/150
tres35cowgirl8
on 12/14/05 8:41 am - * _ *, AZ
Thank you for answering, I have an appointment next week. I sure Ins pays I can't afford to pay myself. I am Having Rashes, Infections, and open pockets of skin and the extra skin is killing my back. Thanks again. Teresa
Debbie E.
on 12/16/05 5:11 am - Surprise, AZ
Anna, Do you have that Dr. Gitt's address available? I will save his info for me when it is that time. Of course I have 100 pounds to go but the point is I am getting there. I only had surgery 2 1.2 months ago and have lost 52 pounds but I am thrilled with that though I know many others who have lost much more than me but I chalk it up to dieting for a whole year before surgery which I lost a total of 84 pounds.
anna
on 12/16/05 10:19 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
hi Debbie, I hope this info will help you Dr. Steven Gitt (480) 991-6877 North Valley Plastic Surgery Desert Ridge Medical Campus 20950 N. Tatum Blvd., Suite 150 Phoenix, AZ 85050 WWW.nvpsaz.com good luck.... Anna 229/222/149
Trisha
on 12/19/05 3:28 am - Glendale, AZ
All plastic surgeons take insurance, but not all insurance companies take plastic surgeries! You would need to check with your specific insurance policy to see what ps are covered and what is considered "reasonable and customary" (aka medically necessary). Some insurance companies cover the pannilectomy (removal of the spare tire) but do not cover tummy tucks. ObesityHelp also has a plastic surgery forum you can visit to get more info. Main PS Page http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/plasticsurgery/ PS Message Board http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/plasticsurgery/posts.html Hope this helps!! Trisha
tres35cowgirl8
on 12/19/05 4:20 am - * _ *, AZ
Not all Plastic surgeons take INS! I have called and asked a few
Most Active