2 & 1/2 months -92lbs

Darlene X
on 12/12/05 9:09 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Guys!!! Hubby went into St Lukes today and weighed, he last weighed in just before Thanksgiving at 448lbs, today 428lbs YAY. A loss of 20lbs in 3 weeks, bringing the total to 92lbs lost so far!!! He is getting really close to that -100lbs mark, and close to getting into the 300's woo hoo Im gonna take new pictures when he is -100lbs, but a sweet little puppy chewed the USB cord that put's the pictures from the camera to the computer, so it may be a while before I can actually post them online.... everywhere is out of stock for the USB cord we need BLAHHHHH. Darlene
Sandy in Tucson
on 12/12/05 9:58 am - Tucson, AZ
What a blessing WLS surgery has been for your hubby. Sandy in Tucson 153 lbs down
Darlene X
on 12/12/05 11:30 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks Sandy!!! I can't wait till he has lost enough weight to notice quite an ebnergy difference... right now he is still 428lbs and very obese, I cant wait till het gets down closer to 350lbs, Im sure he will notice a huge change in energy and ability to do things!
Ginger
on 12/12/05 12:42 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hi Darlene, This may be a weird question but...Did you and your hubby happened to go to Dr. Brinkerhoff on Friday? My hubby and I were just on our way into the office building...I thought that might be you guys but I was afraid to say anything. Just curious! Congrads to your hubby for doing so awsome.so quickly. Take care, Virginia
Darlene X
on 12/12/05 7:23 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Nope, wasnt us sorry.... However Dr Brinkerhoff is Hubby's PCP... I didnt like him, so I normally go to other Dr's there
Arizona_Sun
on 12/12/05 11:03 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Congratulations to him. That is so exciting for both of you. Those sweet little puppies just do the cutest things at times, huh?! Hopefully you will find your part soon. Sandy
Darlene X
on 12/12/05 11:26 pm - Maricopa, AZ
LOL sweet little puppies... YEAH! She was lucky I didnt kill her... she also chewed through 2 cords for my husbands PDA arghhh LOL I found the part we need in England last night on ebay LOL I had to pay twice the price, but I can't live without being able to use my digital camera, so I paid it--- I just hope the international shipping doesnt take too long.
Marilyn C.
on 12/21/05 2:20 am - Bullhead City, AZ
Hi Darlene, I just got my AZ board problems fixed thru OH & wow this is great news for your hubby & you. When is your surgury? I know you were going to have it!! Do you have a date yet? Just remember that the heavier they are to start out with the faster they lose at first. So if you don't lose as fast do not panic. It will come off, just not as quickly. There is a friend of ours that is 4 months out & just hit 100. and he was over 400 to start out with as well. Tell him to keep drinking tha****er to keep flushing that fat out of his system. Have a wonderful Christmas & Happy 2006. It look like you are both onto a great start. Marilyn, the Bearlady
Most Active