my new rule for myself - '40 by 4'

Sheryl Tilley
on 12/9/05 2:03 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! If you are having a tough time getting in all your water, this has really helped me. I made it a rule for myself to get in 40 ounces by 4 p.m. Then it's easy to get in the rest before bedtime. Sheryl
sallyann
on 12/9/05 2:29 am - page, AZ
thanks for the heads up Sheryl.. Call me sometime..I want to hear all about how you are doing. still have my number? Take care Sally
anna
on 12/9/05 6:59 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Hi Sheryl, ok its 3:56 did it work...?lol when are you going to make it to one of the meetings? Vee comes, they are a nice group . Take care and glad you can get your water in.... Hugs, Anna
Arizona_Sun
on 12/10/05 9:52 am - Gilbert, AZ
My labs keep saying I am dehydrated and I always have in 100+ by 4. My doctor thinks the labs say this because I am dehydrated early in the a.m. when my 15 vials of blood are drawn. Makes sense to me. Sandy
Debbie E.
on 12/15/05 12:08 pm - Surprise, AZ
Hi Sheryl, You know I think I will have to try this rule because I was drinking a lot of water when I came home and even during my water areobic class and then I was up every 1/2 during the night peeing and peeing and peeing. By the way, I took your advice a while back of not getting on the scale all the time and it helped. I had to go to the Doctor's because I have the flu and I have lost 52 pounds. I actually was in the ER this past Saturday with a fever of 105 and they gave me so much fluids I actually gained 8 pounds and I did not even panic. I knew it would come off. Well, it did plus a few more. So thanks for being there for me.
Most Active