Updated Information About Bridges Centre Support Group Meeting Times and Locations

IAmHisOwn
on 12/7/05 8:21 pm - Apache Junction, AZ
Good Morning Everyone! Thought I would post this as a courtesy. For anyone who is a PRE-op, or POST-op client at the Bridges Centre at St. Luke's Hospital and Medical Center (Phoenix, Arizona), I received a flyer this week at monthly support group with updated information that will be applicable as of JANUARY 01, 2006. Here goes... Beginning January 2006, all Bridges Center groups, including general support groups and the nutrition classes, will meet in the Education Center, Suite 307-A. If you have any questions, please call the Bridges Center at 602-251-8828. Some of the group meeting times will change slightly: First Tuesday of Each Month: 5:00 PM: Nutrition Education and Support with Jenel Day RDMSN. 6:30 PM: Weight Loss Support Group with Barbara Maxwell RNPhD. Third Tuesday of Each Month: ABC's of Bariatrics Third Thursday of Each Month: 5:00 PM: Graduate Nutrition Eduaction and Support with Jenel Day RDMSN. 6:30 PM: Graduate Weight Loss Support Group with Barbara Maxwell RNPhD. The Groups at Bridges are available to enrolled PRE-op and POST-op patients and their support members. Again, if you have any questions, phone the Bridges Center at 602-251-8828. Beth
Sandy in Tucson
on 12/7/05 8:45 pm - Tucson, AZ
ty Beth I have never made it to any support groups. I live in Tucson. I may do one soon when I see Dr. Fang again about my low iron. Sandy in Tucson 151 lbs down 340/189/150 11/04/04
(deactivated member)
on 12/7/05 9:39 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Beth - thanks for the info on Bridges. I am currently without a support group or doctor - my surgeon closed his clinic and retired this summer due to health reasons, so we have been left to find another clinic and support group. Do you know if Bridges takes patients who didnt have their surgery @ St Lukes? I am going to call them this morning - I sure would like to get in somewhere soon - I only had 1 followup appt since my surgery 6/28/05. I know I need to get in somewhere asap - the weight continues to drop off, but I am concerned about my nutritional levels - iron, etc. Oh well, thanks again - have a great THursday! Debbie
moirap
on 12/8/05 1:13 am - Mesa, AZ
Thanks for the updated information.
Most Active