Ok everyone knows how ana...

Sandy in Tucson
on 12/5/05 4:32 am - Tucson, AZ
Ok everyone knows how anal I am with setting goals with weight loss. The surgery is a tool...I do all the figuring to get the weight off, in other words I do all the work...and the WLS surgery assists me. I bought the fitday.com cd and had it mailed to me when I was 4 months out...about $30. Trust me this is invaluable tool. I have set goals with for weight loss using fitday.com-cd and I have met every goal I have set. I set another goal today. I am crossing my fingers it will be obtainable. Trust me the weight loss slows to a crawl the closer you get to goal. My first goal was 100 lbs off at 6 months....done....2nd goal was 150 lbs off by the conference this past week-end...done. My new goal is 50 more lbs off by the 4th of July. So, if I do that, I will have 200 lbs off by mid-summer. Goal setting and making it happen to me is key to successful weight loss.....you got have goals. This was said over and over in the meetings I went to at the conference. When you set a goal, you have a set point to work with, it more than just weighing and losing weight...it is making and reaching the goal itself. Sure I have has slow weeks...but I have not had one plateau over 10 days. Why? Because when I see things not moving...I up the protein, cut the calories, up the water or excercise more...yes I do move. I do not kill myself but I do walk and ride my bike. WLS and being successful is obtainable to all of us if we use this tool given us and not just hope weight loss happens. Sandy Newkirk Dr. Fang 11/04/04 151 lbs down
Sheryl Tilley
on 12/8/05 2:30 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Sandy! I ordered the fitday.com program disk last night. Thanks for letting me know about it. Congratulations on your loss! Sorry about your low iron. Hugs! SHeryl
Most Active