OH Confernce in Tucson possibly

Sandy in Tucson
on 12/5/05 3:41 am - Tucson, AZ
I just returned from the national west coast OH Convention in Costa Mesa this past weekend. It was alot of fun and very educatioanl to all types of WLS patients, not just RNY'ers To bad not more Az people attended. Snooze you lost on this deal guys. But, guess what? Tucson chapter of OH which is [email protected] is thinking and hoping to have OH come to Tucson for a one day confernce in late April---2006. What we need to do to have the confernce right back here in Arizona is a commmitment to my TUSWLS support group of 200 people for sure to attend the confernce before the OH team will book us. So, I am imploring all OH chapter leaders of any support group AZ statewide to support us in Tucson and attend a one day convention down in Tucson. The cost is $45-$50 for the registration of the convention plus your gas and some food. Oh, by the way you need $ for the all vendors OH brings with them to the conference. There was like 30 vendors at the conference this past weekend....to much to spend money on. It was fun though. I am not a leader for TUSWLS in Tucson but I will get their email addys and I can pass them along to all who are interested. Support groups....Oh Conventions.....buying books on WLS are ways to losing the weight and keeping it off. Did I forget protein drinks and excercsie...LOL. What I am hoping for is a fast and early response to My TUSWLS leaders so we can get OH convention plans going ASAP. Sandy Newkirk 151 lbs down 11/04/04 Dr. Fang RNY
Elaine C
on 12/20/05 9:20 am - TUCSON, AZ
Sandy- that would be so cool! Do you know what weekend it would be ? I already have something for the last weekend in April. Elaine Charton 10-19-05-laprny Dr Chiasson 299-240-???
Most Active