Support Groups

kdann11908
on 12/3/05 1:05 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I have not gone to a support group for about 1 year, since we moved here. Is there any out here,I live in Maricopa. I want the support and looking for new friends. Which is harder on me with the weight loss.Plus have not gone on here for such a long time
JRinAZ
on 12/3/05 1:24 pm - Layton, UT
HI Kathy, I think our Chndler Support group is probably your closest one. There are a few in Tucson too but that's probably too far. WE meet the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month from 6 to 7:30 and then go to dinner together at one of the restaurants near the Chandler Mall. Our group meets at the Chandler Regional HOspital on Frye and Dobson. Enter from the East Main entrance near the E.R. entrance. Walk through the lobby and take the elevators on the right to the lower level. Turn left towards the pharmacy and then turn right after you pass the pharmacy to conference rooms 1 and 2 on your right. We're having FUN Holiday night on the 13th. WE would like everyone to bring a white elephant gift wrapped (that's something that is regifted or inexpensive). We'll be going to Famous Dave's BBQ following the meeting. Their portions are large but we love the leftovers. They will serve their meat "neked" or without the sauce and then you can control the sugar you take in with your protein! They also have great salads and other grilled choices. We are only having one meeting in December because of Christmas but will be back to our regular 2 mtgs a month in January. We'd love to have you join us ! WE are a very close and supportive group! Joyce in Chandler [email protected]
Most Active