Anyone With News About Ginger?

I.M.Hungry
on 12/1/05 9:55 am
hello all, I would greatly appreciate any news that anyone has about Ginger. Is she home yet? Is she doing alright? Thank you so much! willby thinsoon
rew1824
on 12/1/05 11:51 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks for posting this hon. I just came over here to post the same thing! I am really getting worried about Virginia! I hope she is okay! Huggs, Ruth
VeeKay
on 12/1/05 12:17 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Wow,,me too,,,this is starting to look like the "over 50" board, huh?? I sure hope she is OKay,,,seems like a reallly long time to be away. Vee If anyone has ANY new info on Virginia Petry, PLEASE post
JRinAZ
on 12/2/05 1:28 am - Layton, UT
Hi WLS buds, I just spoke with Ginger's (Virginia) DH. ....She is still in the hospital in room 613A, Phoenix St Lukes and can take phone calls. She was expecting a lap Rny but ended up having an open because a past hernia repair came undone and a stomach ulcer was a problem. As they were wheeling her to her room she had some problems getting air and having any response. They gave her a Cat Scan and found a clot on her lung. Sooooo...she's been on an I.V. drip and cumaden for blood thinning. They will keep her there until they can break up the clot. Her hubby says that she is in good spirits though and is able to walk a little. He expects her to be in the hospital at least through the weekend. I'm sure she can use our prayers and good thoughts as well as well wishes! I know she appreciates all of your concern! Joyce in Chandler
Most Active