4 weeks -- 27 pounds gone FOREVER!!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 11/26/05 3:57 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! I just wanted to check in and tell everybody what a babe I am! hahahaha! Yesterday at Wal-Mart a lady got out of her car at the same time I did --and we checked out -- her ahead of me. She left a sack and I RAN after her to tell her in the parking lot. (Did you see that word - RAN - ? Yeah, I, Sheryl Tilley, RAN after her to tell her to go back and get her package. That would have never happened before this surgery. Hugs! Sheryl
sallyann
on 11/26/05 11:42 pm - page, AZ
amazing what a difference 30 lbs lost can make..imagine 130!! Keep up the good work !! Im so proud of you! Friends, Sally
sallyann
on 11/26/05 11:48 pm - page, AZ
oops, forgot to ask. are you exercizing? if so, what and how much? tell me everything! can YOU notice the weight loss? where is the weight coming off first? Are you still happy with your decision? do you miss eating? using food for comfort? are your cloths getting too big? are your joints feeling better? will you be my angel? (you already are!!) Have a wonderful day!! I would love to talk again soon. Your friend, sally
Sheryl Tilley
on 12/1/05 2:40 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Sally! I am walking 1/2-3/4 hour a day. I feel better getting up in the morning -- no longer having to make a mad dash for the bathroom to pee. Since I am a real grunge and live in sweats, I am not noticing changes in my clothes. Mom says she notices it in my butt. My bra cups are SPACIOUS. No kidding. I'm thrilled with my decision to have this surgery and wouldn't go back and change it for the world. As of this morning I am down 32 pounds. I do miss eating certain things -- bread, steak, and chugging water. My joints do feel better and YES YES YES I would love to be your angel!!!! Hugs! Your friend! SHeryl
Randi D.
on 11/28/05 12:11 am - Peoria, AZ
Sheryl, It's a good feeling to do things other people take for granted. I can't believe how much I look forward to walking long distances. I park at the furthest part of the parking garage, so I can walk. Before I had this surgery, I would park in the handicapped spots because I couldn't walk without getting winded. Randi 360/227/130
Most Active