Hey Sheryl....

sallyann
on 11/25/05 10:08 pm - page, AZ
How are YOU??? I havnt seen a update you your progress for awhile... You are awesome to keep us up to date with Virginia. Thank You Dear God that she is doing well. How are you? did you have a great Thanksgiving? I always look forward to hearing from you! Your friend, Sally
Sheryl Tilley
on 11/26/05 5:41 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Sally! Good to see you -- hadn't seen you on here for awhile either. Well -- 4 weeks and 27 pounds GONE!!!! It has been great -- no problems except for when I chugged water without thinking. NOT PLEASANT! My next visit with Juarez is Dec. 20th -- do you have any visits then? Your buddy, Hugs! Sheryl
sallyann
on 11/26/05 11:41 pm - page, AZ
I wish!! I would love to catch up with you again. I have been to Behavior Mod..dietician...Dr for monthly checkups. all is well. I guess I needed to slow down and make sure the wls was for me. now im REALLY sure!! March will probably be the time for me. maybe April. Its so good to hear you are doing so well. I cant believe that in less than one month you have lot almost 30 lbs!!! Im so PROUD of you!! Take care..keep in touch!! Your bud, Sally
Most Active