3 months out

Do-over Girl
on 11/25/05 1:31 am - Tempe, AZ
Well, I had my 3 month post-op checkup at SBC on Tuesday Nov 22, 2005. I am down another 15 pounds for a total loss of 74 pounds. The incredible shrinking woman! I went out of town on Wed 11/23/05 for a week's visit to see my sister and family for Thanksgiving up in Kingman, AZ. Her teenagers hadn't seen me since July, so my weight loss was so very obvious for them. My sister hadn't seen me since August although I had been sending pics...and she said, it was very, very noticable. So I'm feeling good and continuing to be amazed each day at all the changes in my body. I was able to eat a few "safe" foods for thanksgiving...so that was an accomplishment. Chicken is still problematic for me as is eating too fast at times--frothing with the gas pains is a less than subtle reminder to eat slowly. Now, I just need to pick up my exercise.
FakeBake
on 11/25/05 1:53 pm - AZ
Wow, that is great!!!!you have lost alot of weight in 3 months! keep up the great work! hugs Tara
sallyann
on 11/25/05 10:19 pm - page, AZ
Congratulations... Im SOOO happy for you. You must be amazed! Your weight loss is better than 20 lbs a month... thats wonderful. Has the wls road been ok? How are you adjusting to the new life changes? Keep up the good work and as always keep the updates coming. Its so encouraging to those of us who are working hard to be in your shoes Have a wonderful Holiday season! Sally
Most Active