Ughhh...Pork!

FakeBake
on 11/24/05 2:50 pm - AZ
Well I had some pork today, and let me tell ya...It hurt, guess I didn't chew, chew, chew enough..It really freaked me out, tried to drink water, no such luck! waited a while and drank some hot tea, and it seemed to dislodge it! this is the first time that I have ever experienced this, this bad! all better now!! I'm now a little over 2 months out, and have lost a total of 54 pounds! Not sure if im a slow or fast loser, none the less I'm soo thrilled to have lost 54 pounds! I could never have lost that much before in that amount of time!!! Best wishes.. Tara
Texas Girl
on 11/25/05 4:47 am
Hey Tara! How is it going WOW great weight loss... well I have suffered like you on pork(carnitas) and chicken and did not swallow my turkey bite at Thanksgiving, It hurts so bad when it gets stuck.. I pureed some ham and mashed potatoes yesterday and today for lunch, yum... Sorry about your hair my hair is thin anyways, I am losing some... trying to get my protien in... I have noit wieghed in a few weeks, I am back to work and have not been walking enough, Have not bought new clothes, Have you??? well so glad you are on this message board, good to read your posts... Connie Jones(Texas Girl)
Sheryl Tilley
on 11/26/05 5:43 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Tara! I know what you mean -- I ate 1/2 a little can of Underwood's deviled ham -- spicy, salty, yucky! Their chicken salad can is better. Hugs! SHeryl
Most Active