I'm moving your way!!!!

Celeste R
on 11/22/05 8:06 am - Maricopa, AZ
I am moving out to Maricopa in December. I had surgery about 6 months ago and I feel great. I would love to meet some fellow losers when I get there. Myself and my husband are in need of jobs out there. I would be very grateful if anyone knew of any positions available in New home design for me or any management positions in manufacturing or warehousing for my hubby. Please email if you know of anything. I will be on the AZ board more often to check things out and to get to know people. I hope to meet some of you soon. Celeste
Sheryl Tilley
on 11/22/05 8:20 am - Prescott, AZ
Welcome Celeste! You'll like it here. Good group. Hurry on over from CA! Hugs! Sheryl
Celeste R
on 11/22/05 8:40 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thank you Sheryl!!!!! I look forward to meeting you. Celeste
Sondra J. S.
on 11/23/05 3:08 pm - Show Low, AZ
Welcome to the AZ board Celeste!!!! Nice to meet ya!! Love your pic by the way, you look wonderful, Awesome before and after pictures!!!! Sondra
mrs.3m
on 11/27/05 11:46 pm - Mesa, AZ
Welcome to AZ. You will like it here. Very different way of life than CA. We have come to really like it. On the job front, I have no leads for you but with one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country, you shouldn't have a problem getting jobs. Just be aware that the pay scale may be very different than CA for you.
Most Active