Wrong date for E.V. Chandler invite...

JRinAZ
on 11/19/05 2:58 pm - Layton, UT
Yikes! I don't mean the 6th of December! ......I mean the 13th!!! So...here's the scoop one more time! All are invited to the Chandler WLS Support "Festive and Fun" support group evening on Tuesday the 13th of December from 6 to 7:30. Bring a wrapped "white elephant" giift for some outrageous fun.....we'll have a bit of support; and then some more fun and then off to Famous Dave's BBQ for some "fine dining" .........Not to worry.....they have plenty of napkins and they are used to sending leftovers home in BIG containers! If you have any questons...please contact me personally at: [email protected] *smiles to all* Joyce
Trisha
on 11/21/05 6:26 am - Glendale, AZ
WOW, Joyce!! I had never seen a before picture of you since I've met you and OMG! You are a totally new person. You should post an updated picture of you on your profile page on here to show the then and now. WOWSER!! You go girl! Does your husband have a profile on here as well? It's fun looking at the before pictures and the current pics. It's amazing how we all transform!! Thanks for posting on here about the event. I'll pass it along as well to the Phoenix group. Maybe we can carpool down there for the event! Yay!! Trisha Down 115 lbs since March PhoenixWLS Support Group Leader http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PhoenixWLS/ "You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
JRinAZ
on 11/22/05 1:17 am - Layton, UT
Hey Trisha! I would LOVE to put a pic of the new me on here but alas, I am computer challenged and wouldn't know how to begin to do it! I had someone in California put my old one up 3 years ago! I doubt if it's the same snail mail process that it used to be. Anyway.....someday I'll take the time to work it through! Hugs to you and Happy Thanksgiving! Joyce
Most Active