Sears Pictures done today.

Darlene X
on 11/19/05 12:18 pm - Maricopa, AZ
EJ and I went to Sear's In Flagstaff today to get photo's done (My Brother in law is the manager). I figured I'd post the link here with the pictures we had done.... What do you think??? I hate pictures of me, but couldn't avoid it! http://imageevent.com/endkennels/personalphotos/ejanddarlene
Sheryl Tilley
on 11/21/05 3:53 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Darlene! All the pictures are great! I even like the white background one if they could change it to a darker background, I would like it even better. And guess what? That WAS EJ I saw getting on the elevator that day at the hospital! I like the one you took of yourself too because your eyes are such a pretty blue and it seems you are reflecting about something. You're both very photogenic! I didn't realize your hair was so long. Very nice! Hugs! Sheryl
Darlene X
on 11/21/05 4:23 am - Maricopa, AZ
Awww Thanks Sheryl!!!!! I think Hubby is photogenic, but thats not a word I would describe myself with LOL. I got out voted as to which pictures to keep... my Brother in law is the Manager at the Sear's portrait studio in Flagstaff which is where we went. I had 3 against one (EJ, and my sister in law & brother in law LOL). We've never had photo's done before, so Im glad we did it. My Mum has almost no pictures of me and EJ so Im going to mail some to New Zealand for her for Christmas. I like the picture with the white background too, but we cant change the colour. Im going to use a dark frame and hopefully that makes it better! Thanks for your compliments! Love D
Sondra J. S.
on 11/21/05 7:03 am - Show Low, AZ
Very nice pictures Darlene, you are very pretty, I love the blue eyes, my fiance has blue eyes, he's my hottie...lol... Sondra
Most Active