I'M HOME (DIANE WILSON)

dmwilson
on 11/19/05 11:05 am - tucson, AZ
Hi everyone , I got home last night about 6:00pm. Potasium has been low so Dr. was just taking extra blood work for procautions.I'm starting to fill a little like myself except for the energy level is not there and I expected that. The gas in my shoulder and neck has passed THANK GOD! that pain is the worst it over came the whole surgery itself.The first two days the nausea was horrifiying for me, I thought it would never stop but it has. I'm trying to do all the fluids and I know it will take time but I can say I'm doing better then I thought I would.Thanks Trish and Sheryl for the phone calls I was so excited to here from u guys.I was also told by one of the other ladies that Debra was by as our angel but that was on my bad nausea days and she didn't want to bother me.Thanks DEB for your visit.OH! Trish as for that low voiced man that answered the phone, it was my husband he looks as good as he sounds Ha! Ha!Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Diane Wilson
Elaine C
on 11/19/05 11:05 pm - TUCSON, AZ
Diane- So glad you're home and seem to be doing well. I found my energy level was absolutely nothing the first week but after that it went up little by little. Of course that may change when I go back to work tomorrow. Did you get one of those wrist things for nausa? That was my best friend for the first three days. I had the potassium problem as well. Did they make you drink the liquid potassium? That stuff is the worst. Elaine Charton
Most Active