Why Sheryl shouldn't chug water - - -

Sheryl Tilley
on 11/18/05 2:56 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! Well, I forgot to drink slow and chugged a bunch of water. What happened? Well, it was so much water that it totally filled me up, caused me to ache, filled up the esophagus and made me think I was actually drowning. I didn't even have to throw up - I just leaned over the toilet and poured it out of my throat. Totally awful. Don't chug!!!!!!. Hugs! SHeryl
Marilyn C.
on 11/18/05 7:37 am - Bullhead City, AZ
Yup, Not a good Idea. It is hard to not do what you have always done. but, once you have gone what you just described, it definately will remind you in the future. It is always that way for now on, but, down the road it does get a little easier. Hope you are feeling better now. How much have you lost now? I have been away from this board for awhile, new schedule & job change to get use to over the last couple of weeks. Hope you are doing well. Marilyn, the Bearlady
Stephanie J.
on 11/18/05 3:40 pm - Tucson, AZ
Yep. I remember early on, having it spew straight back out like a fountain a couple of times. Those habits really are hard to break. I still throw up stuff sometimes because I ate too fast or too much and I'm a year and a half out. - Stephanie
Do-over Girl
on 11/19/05 10:47 am - Tempe, AZ
Silly Sheryl! See Sheryl Chug. See Sheryl Spew! Silly Sheryl, Silly girl. Slow down Sheryl, Slow down and Sippppppppppppppp Sheryl. See Sheryl Sip.
Most Active