KRISTINA NEEDS A SURGERY ANGEL!!

Veronica
on 11/16/05 2:06 pm
Kristina Rosetti is scheduled for surgery tomorrow 11/17/05 with Dr. Newhoff and needs a surgery angel. I'm not able to volunteer because I have too much going on at work tomorrow. Is anybody else able to volunteer? My prayers are with you Kristina. Veronica
Trisha
on 11/17/05 7:53 am - Glendale, AZ
How come Kristina was not listed in the upcoming or recent surgeries? Does she have a profile on here? If you could call the hospital and get an update on her and report it back to us, that'd be great!!! Is she at St. Luke's? St. Luke's phone number is 602-251-8100. I hope everything went smoothly!!! This is so exciting!! I think it's great that people are having surgeries before the holidays and they'll be entering 2006 on the losing side!!! How exciting!! Trisha Down 115 lbs since March PhoenixWLS Support Group Leader http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PhoenixWLS/ "You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
shellybug
on 11/17/05 9:37 am - Gilbert, AZ
Hi all! I tried to call St. Luke's, but they don't have a patient there by that name, so I will try and call a few others tonight. Hope all went well with her surgery. Shelly
Most Active