Dr. Robin Blackstone anyone???

Miss J M
on 11/16/05 3:05 am - Sylmar, CA
Hi I just wanted to know if anyone had a LAP BAND with Robin Blackstone and I'd love to hear about it if you did. Thanks so much Hugs! Miss J M
Trisha
on 11/16/05 8:08 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi! There are several posters on here that had Blackstone. I know about 5 or more just in my support group! I've heard nothing but good things about her. She runs a great program through Scottsdale Bariatric and pre-op and post-op care are top notch! She was my first choice when I was considering WLS, but I had Aetna and they don't take Aetna. Trisha
diamanti1
on 11/16/05 10:21 am - Peoria, AZ
I had RNY 8 weeks ago with her program. Program is top notch....with no surprises. Very structured and no surprises. Best of luck
Jenn T
on 11/16/05 9:18 pm - Tempe, AZ
Hi, I didn't have the band, but I did have RNY about 7 weeks ago. Dr. Blackstone and Dr. Koler were my surgeons. Everyone at the office and the hospital has been fabulous. They genuinely care about their patients. They have a very structured program, great aftercare, and you always have answers to your questions. If you don't, it's just a phone call or email away. I wish you the best of luck - you've picked a fabulous doc! Jenn
Deanne K.
on 11/27/05 11:20 pm - Tucson, AZ
HI, I had Dr. Blackstone for my RNY last year. You are in great hands, she is wonderful. Deanne 11/9/04
chihmom6
on 12/1/05 6:08 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Miss J M, I had Lap-Band surgery with Dr. Blackstone on 09/27/04, so I am 14 months out. She runs an awesome program from pre-op to goal. At the hospital you have your own private room and the nurses are so wonderful. They just opened up the brand new bariatric wing at the hospital, so I have heard it is even nicer than when I had my surgery. With the band you will be dealing with Melissa for your monthly follow-ups and fills. She is the *******l of the staff is exceptional. They are more than happy to answer questions and all have email so you can email and they ALWAYS reply within minutes. I just can't say enough good things about SBC. I am so glad I had my surgery. I am down 76 lbs, which is 1/2 way. That is without a whole lot of exercise. I am starting to kick that up as it makes the weight loss faster. I just HATE to exercise though. I know I would lose faster if I got off of my butt. You couldn't be in better hands with Dr. Blackstone et al. You can email me anytime if you have any questions. Good Luck, Rachael 270/193/135
Most Active