My sister has a surgery date

Melissa P
on 11/16/05 3:02 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Everyone, I just thought that I would share the good news about my sister. She was approved and is having surgery on Dec 12th. Her doctor is Alexander Villares. Has anyone had their surgery with him. I heard that he was really good. I just wanted to share her good news and get feed back about her doctor. She is not a member of OH. I go for my doctor consult on Friday and then they will submit to insurance. I am keeping a positive outlook that it will be approved. Melissa
Miss J M
on 11/16/05 3:07 am - Sylmar, CA
Good luck to both of you, woooo hoooo!!!!! Miss J M
Melissa P
on 11/17/05 3:05 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Miss J M Melissa
Trisha
on 11/16/05 8:09 am - Glendale, AZ
Yay, congrats to your sis! I know about 3-4 people in my local support group who had Dr. Villares and I haven't heard anything negative about him. So that's great. Let us know how your consult goes this Friday. Who is your consult with? Trisha
Melissa P
on 11/17/05 2:58 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Trisha, I will keep you updated. My consult is with Dr. Blackstone. Melissa
VeeKay
on 11/16/05 12:29 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
I am having surgery with Dr Villares on Dec 6th, and Diana H is having hers done with him on Dec 1st. Rest assured she is in very good hands. He is an awesome surgeon, I have yet to hear anything negative about him. Vee
Melissa P
on 11/17/05 3:03 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Vee Kay, I am sure he is a very good surgeon. I went to the seminar with her. He seemed very good at what he does. Good luck on your Surgery. I will pray for you! May it go smooth and you have a speedy recovery. Melissa
Most Active