Detoxing my body

Trisha
on 11/14/05 3:46 am - Glendale, AZ
I am detoxing my body today just having clear liquids and protein drinks. I've had too much sugar and carbs lately so need to give my body a break and start anew. I didn't lose any new weight between my 7th and 8th month post-op. My 8th month anniv was 11/8, but I had nothing new to report. It's my own fault. I just started eating bad foods again like I did pre-op. bad me bad me! So I am starting anew and will make sure I lose weight this month so that on 12/8 (my 9th month anniv) I'll have something new to report. My goal is to get 100g of protein in a DAY this week. So far I'm at 56 and it's only 12:45pm! Over 1/2 way there! Tomorrow I plan on being on liquids until dinner time then plan to eat a "nice, sensible meal" (isn't that what slim fast says to do?? LOL) I just need to give my intestines and pancreas and other abdominal organs a rest and detox by having liquids only today and part of tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted!!! Trisha Down 115 lbs since March PhoenixWLS Support Group Leader http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PhoenixWLS/ "You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
Most Active