To cli*****t to clip -- loop of a stitch!

Sheryl Tilley
on 11/14/05 2:52 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! I was rubbing my 'not sore' tummy this morning and realized that what I had been touching was not a scab -- but a loop of a stitch protruding through the top center wound. Can I clip it? I feel like it could be used to string me up with Christmas lights onto the tree! Hugs! SHeryl
Trisha
on 11/14/05 3:48 am - Glendale, AZ
Call your surgeon's office, hit 0 for the operator and ask to speak to Dr. Juarez or Ben or Dr. Fang. She'll ask what it's regarding and tell her you are post-op of Dr. Juarez and you have a question about your incision. If they are seeing patients, she'll take a message, if they are free they'll come to the phone and will answer your question. Better safe than sorry. You don't want to get infected. Call the surgeon's office pronto. Trisha Down 115 lbs since March PhoenixWLS Support Group Leader http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PhoenixWLS/ "You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
Sheryl Tilley
on 11/14/05 4:57 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Trisha! I called Juarez's office and Ben told me to sterilize some scissors with alcohol and clip it off. He said to pull it out slightly and clip so it will go in below the skin line. Thanks for the response! Hugs! SHeryl
Ginger
on 11/14/05 1:07 pm - Chandler, AZ
Dear Sheryl, One word................GRoooooooooooooose! Hugs! Virginia
Trisha
on 11/15/05 11:25 am - Glendale, AZ
If he told me that I would've freaked out and raced to the office for him to do it. I can't even cut my bangs straight. Trisha
Most Active