Looking for a workout buddy. Gilbert/Mesa, AZ

Crewzer
on 11/13/05 3:37 am - Gilbert, AZ
Hey. I am looking for a workout buddy in the Gilbert/Mesa , Arizona area. I am currently a member of LA Fitness.
Trisha
on 11/13/05 10:49 pm - Glendale, AZ
That's a good idea. I haven't been working out lately and know if I was accountable to someone it'd make a difference. I don't live out east, so hopefully someone on here will connect with you, but this is just a good reminder of how important exercise is. I go through spurts where I do really good on exercise then I go weeks with doing nothing. bad me. I'm starting anew and refreshed this morning and am back on track. My goal is to get 100g of protein in today. I'm 1/3 of the way there right now and it's only 7:49am! (Protein drinks get a LOT of protein in you in a short amount of time.) I had been lax on my protein drinks for weeks and it slowed myweight loss down - I didn't lose anything between my 7th and 8th month. But I WILL be losing a lot between my 8th and 9th month out!! I'm doing great!!! Trisha Down 115 lbs since March PhoenixWLS Support Group Leader http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PhoenixWLS/ "You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
Most Active