Its MY BIRTHDAY!!!! WOOO HOOO

Darlene X
on 11/10/05 8:29 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Im aging! And old 24 years old hahahaha I LOVE having my Birthday on Veterans day, Chase always gives us the day off.... now what trouble can I get into. Hubby still has to work today!
anna
on 11/10/05 11:19 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Happy Birthday to you! Hugs, Anna....
Trisha
on 11/10/05 11:20 pm - Glendale, AZ
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Darlene!! Happy Birthday to you!! Have a WONDERFUL birthday today!!! Trisha PhoenixWLS Support Group Leader http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PhoenixWLS/ "You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
(deactivated member)
on 11/11/05 2:29 am - Phoenix, AZ
Happy Birthday Darlene! Havent seen you much on the board recently - hows everything going with you and hubby?
Sheryl Tilley
on 11/11/05 3:09 am - Prescott, AZ
o/* o/* Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Darleeeeeeeeeeeeee--nnnnnn - - Happy birthday to you! o/* o/* Hugs! Sheryl
Marilyn C.
on 11/11/05 7:48 am - Bullhead City, AZ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!! I THINK I STILL REMEMBER BEING 24 WOW THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO FOR ME. ENJOY & GO HAVE YOUR FAVORITE MEAL WHY YOU STILL CAN. IT WON'T BE THE SAME AFTER YOU HAVE YOUR SURGURY. MARILYN, THE BEARLADY
Most Active