Brandy!!! You go girl!!

Trisha
on 11/10/05 10:00 am - Glendale, AZ
I just took a look at your website and wow!! You are just melting! Love the new pic on the boards and your updated pic on your page with your hubby! You two are such a beautiful couple!!! This is so exciting!!! I haven't been on the boards in a while and it's fun seeing updated pics and I'm like WOW!! Trisha PhoenixWLS Support Group Leader http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PhoenixWLS/ "You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
Brandy H
on 11/10/05 7:00 pm - Glendale, AZ
ahhh! thanks trisha! so nice you are! my daughter just took a full length picture of me that i would like to add to my profile. i just sent it to the oh picture people. i WISH i knew how to do it myself. i want a BUNCH of pics on my profile like some people have. you need to come over and show me how to do that! lol. but thanks for the compliments. i feel great! (except that i have a yucky cold right now!! UGH!) my knees aren't hurting standing for 9 hours a day. i hop out of bed....not slowly out with lots of things popping and aching. my ankles don't hurt now. everything just feels better! i hope to be able to make it to the next support meeting. i missed the last one due to my daughters gymnastics. you look great yourself. can't wait to see everyone in person. brandy
Darlene X
on 11/10/05 8:56 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Ok where are the new pictures Trisha is talking about??? I dont see any on your profile???
Most Active