PRE OP/PRE REGISTRATION VISIT

dmwilson
on 11/10/05 8:30 am - tucson, AZ
Today I had my pre-op/ pre-registration appt. at NWMC. I was really nervous my blood pressure was a bit elavated because of nerves. I'm all ready to go. Wed. will be here in no time. Keep me in lots of prayers. Diane Wilson
Trisha
on 11/10/05 8:37 am - Glendale, AZ
Which hospital is NWMC. Where is it? Tucson? What is your surgeon's name. Be sure to "update your profile" and click on "I've Got A Date" and "Surgeon Info" so that we can see that in your postings!! I'm so excited for you. Don't worry about the BP. That'll be going down in no time! They know that having tests done and going from one area to the next raises our heartrate, so it's okay. Congrats on today!! You are so close!! Yay! Trisha PhoenixWLS Support Group Leader http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PhoenixWLS/ "You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
dmwilson
on 11/10/05 10:54 am - tucson, AZ
Thanks Trisha, did update my profile. D. Wilson
shellybug
on 11/10/05 9:00 am - Gilbert, AZ
You are almost there Diane!! I am excited for you and routing you on! You will do just great!
dmwilson
on 11/10/05 10:55 am - tucson, AZ
Thanks alot shelly. D. Wilson
anna
on 11/10/05 11:25 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
you are in my prayers! try not to be nervous...lol...like I wasn't.... Hugs, Anna
Elaine C
on 11/11/05 12:17 am - TUCSON, AZ
Yea Diane!!!!!!! I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday. All will go well. Elaine Charton 10/19/05-Lap RNY Dr. Chiasson 299/271.4
dmwilson
on 11/11/05 9:37 am - tucson, AZ
Thanks Elaine.
Most Active