Hi Everybody!!

shellybug
on 11/10/05 6:57 am - Gilbert, AZ
My name is Shelly, and I had lap RNY on 10/26/05. I am doing pretty well, and have referred to the message boards for some time now. I appreciate all of the advice and information I've found. Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself, and meet other people in my area!! Talk to you all soon!
Trisha
on 11/10/05 8:39 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi, Shelly!!! Congrats on your surgery! Keep us updated on your post-op progress!! Did you know that there are a couple support groups in your neck of the woods? There's one in Chandler that meets on Tuesdays twice a month and there's one in Mesa that meets on Thursdays, I believe. I'll post a separate post called SUPPORT GROUPS that lists all the support groups that I know of in Arizona. Hospital support groups are good, but it's interesting hearing from other doctor's patients and their experiences too!! Trisha PhoenixWLS Support Group Leader http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PhoenixWLS/ "You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
shellybug
on 11/10/05 8:56 am - Gilbert, AZ
Thank you Trisha for the welcome! I look forward to that list, a group in my area would be great!!
anna
on 11/10/05 11:28 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Shelly, welcome...glad you are doing good! hugs, Anna
shellybug
on 11/11/05 8:06 am - Gilbert, AZ
Thanks Anna...nice to meet you!
Sheryl Tilley
on 11/11/05 8:04 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Shelly! Good to see you on here -- I saw a post on the Yahoo group. Congratulations on your surgery. Mine was 2 days after yours. Welcome! Sheryl
shellybug
on 11/11/05 8:08 am - Gilbert, AZ
Thank you for the welcome Sheryl! How are you doing? Yeah..I joined wherever I could...LOL I'll see you in one place or another. Shelly
Most Active