compliment? i will take it!

cynthia E.
on 11/10/05 4:56 am - buckeye, AZ
Love the story. I understand how you would get emotional. I think the girls notice more then the boys. A couple of months ago I went home to NM for a visit. My newphew was like you look different. That was it. My neice was pinching my cheeks and pushing on my tummy. She wouldn't stop feeling me. She couldn't believe it. I was thinking she thought I was tucking my fat in or something. I finally pulled up my blouse to show that nothing was there. She finally calmed down and wanted to go shopping. I said ok. It was fun to shop together in the same section of cloths. I asked her if she had any cloths that didn't fit her anymore. She has lost weight through stress and boys so I got her fat cloths. It was great. Not for the luggage but I was excited just the same. It does get kinda weird when you see people you haven't seen in a long time. They stair at you and look at you different. That can kinda weird you out at times. Most of the time it is yes tell me more. It is good to hear how wonderful we look. My cousin says I seem happy now. I carry myself different. I don't see it but if everyone else does. Great! Anyway, glad to hear that your daughter appreciates all your love and hard work............. Keep it up. Thanks for the hair tips. I have been using the biotin. I tried the flax seed oil. It made me sick. I will try to find the pills. Best of luck, Cynthia
Most Active