First post-op app't-down 21 lbs! Below 300 at 299!

Sheryl Tilley
on 11/9/05 2:43 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! Yesterday was first pre-op app't and i am now officially down from post-surgery weight 21 pounds -- at 299 -- below 300 to boot! It's looking good! I got to meet our fellow poster Randi Drubin and she was so nice. I had fun talking with her as we waited to go in to the doc. Hugs! Sheryl
cynthia E.
on 11/9/05 3:19 am - buckeye, AZ
Congratulations!!!! You are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the good work! Cynthia
Brandy H
on 11/9/05 3:49 am - Glendale, AZ
you are doing great! congrats! brandy
dmwilson
on 11/9/05 6:22 am - tucson, AZ
Congrats!Sheryl what great news.Soooooooooooooo happy for u. Keep up the great job,and continue your great success. Diane Wilson
Melissa P
on 11/9/05 6:57 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Sheryl, Wow! That is great. I am so happy for you. Melissa
sallyann
on 11/9/05 10:31 am - page, AZ
W H A T ?????? no way!!!! GET OUTTA HERE!!! 21 LBS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS...IM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU !! YOU HAVE EARNED THIS!! ENJOY!! GOD BLESS YOU SHERYL. YOUR FRIEND..SALLY
Trisha
on 11/9/05 1:06 pm - Glendale, AZ
OMG! That is awesome, Sheryl!!! I know for me it was a HUGE deal psychologically for me when I got under 300. So that's wonderful!! 21 lbs down already! WOW! Look at you melt!! Congrats!! Trisha PhoenixWLS Support Group Leader http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PhoenixWLS/ "You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
devotchka
on 11/12/05 1:14 am - tucson, AZ
SHERYL!!!------------I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN MORE.I STAY BUSY LATELY-MY SISTER GOES IN NEXT WEEK FOR HER SURGERY,AND SHE'S BEEN UNDER A LOT OF STRESS.YOU'RE DOING AWESOME AND PLEASE KEEP ME INFORMED-LOTTSA LOVE,EMMY
Most Active