Confused about which surgeon to put on profile????

Sondra J. S.
on 11/7/05 4:32 pm - Show Low, AZ
Ok, Dr. Aldrege is the surgeon that I am going to, BUT he is NOT on the list provided, sooooooo I put Dr. Berger because he IS on the list and in the same office as Dr. Aldrege and I was told today by the office staff that they do the surgery together. Did I do the right thing? I am really confused....When I click the link that says..If your surgeon is not on the list click here, I am routed to a blank screen and nothing else...HELP....lol Sondra
Terri M.
on 11/8/05 6:21 am - Pinedale, AZ
Sondra, When I had my surgery Dr. Berger was the surgeon and Dr. Aldridge assissted him. Not sure if it the same now. When you go to the Northern Arizona Healthcare web site it says that Dr. Berger is in Bariatric surgery but not Dr. Aldredge. I quess you will probably find out more info tonight. so let us know how it went!! I am very excited for you!!!! :jump
Sondra J. S.
on 11/8/05 12:12 pm - Show Low, AZ
Terry, HI!! I went to the seminar tonight, I am in Flagstaff right now at the hotel, lol, had to take the trusty laptop and find a hotel that supported wireless connection, lol....Nancy said to tell you HI!! I had a wonderful talk with Dr. Alderege about my school and the procedure and my fiance also talked with Dr. Alderege and Dr. Berger as well. I am soooo excited I can't wait!!!!!
Most Active