I'M READY

dmwilson
on 11/7/05 9:09 am - tucson, AZ
Hi every one just a little note to say I had my Pre-op apointment with Dr. Burpee today, was given prescriptions for all my post-op meds.I have all my pre op labs on thursday at the hospital, not to nervous yet. I'm on my way to the losers side and thrilled to death.Surgery is a day after my birthday on Nov. 16 at 7:30 am.I will keep you all posted when I get to the grass on the greener side. Diane Wilson
anna
on 11/7/05 10:03 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Good luck to you! I will be on the losers side waiting for you...lol and happy birthday! Hugs, Anna
Ginger
on 11/7/05 2:39 pm - Chandler, AZ
hi Diane, Congrads on your upcoming surgery! What a birthday gift. My surgery is November 23rd. Which hospital are you going to have your surgery? I will be having a EDG in St. Lukes that day. Was just wondering.... Good luck on the pre-op labs. I'm alittle nervous about those. My pre-op day is Nov. 14th. Hugs, Virginia
Elaine C
on 11/8/05 1:07 am - TUCSON, AZ
All right!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Diane-The date will be here before you know it. Everything will go fine. Gail is there with you all the time and tht helps a lot believe me. My huband was glad she was there because he could get some questions answered as well. Everyone was great and helped me relax. Can't wait to see you on the losing side of things. Just remember even if you don't feel like it get up and walk. Elaine Charton 10/19/05 LapRNY Dr. Chiasson 299/271.4
sallyann
on 11/9/05 1:40 am - page, AZ
Way to Go Diane All of your hard work is about to pay off! Im currently going thru behavior mod to make sure I will be ready. So far it has been really helpful. Did you go to Behavior Mod? This is going to be a wondrful holiday season you will never forget!! Congrats!! Sally
dmwilson
on 11/9/05 6:19 am - tucson, AZ
Hi Sally, is the behavior mod anything like the physic evaluation? I am not familar with any behavior mod. What is the behavior mod all about? I think Dr.'s and insurance companies all have their own qualifications. Diane W.
sallyann
on 11/9/05 10:27 am - page, AZ
Hey Diane, I can only speak for myself and what I have experieced. The Behavior modification was suggested by Dr Maxwell who did my psych evaluation. She thought it would help me to prepare for what is to come after the surgery. Eventhough I dont agree that I have a bulimia problem I do feel that I have benefited by speaking to a great therapist. I have learned that from the moment of our birth we ALL start our life novel. Why we have addictions, why we do what we do. The therapist told me if we can find the chapter in my novel that I can edit it..meaning I CAN change the way I eat and why I use food to soothe. He is awesome and I have learned alot. I will most certainly be ready for surgery and the changes it brings. I cannot wait to be in line for my surgery! Good luck to you kiddo!! Sally
Most Active