I've got a Consultation Date!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 11/7/05 6:40 am - Show Low, AZ
I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY AND JUMPING FOR JOY that I just can't sit still, My fiance and I are going to Flag tomorrow for the Seminar for Dr's Berger and Alderige and I also got a consultation date of Dec 9th at 10:30am!!!! I'll let you know how it goes!!!! Sondra
Sheryl Tilley
on 11/7/05 6:51 am - Prescott, AZ
Great news Sondra!!!!!! So happy for you! Let us know. Hugs! Sheryl
Terri M.
on 11/7/05 8:20 am - Pinedale, AZ
Sondra, Congratulations!! You will LOVE Dr. Berger and Dr. Aldredge!! They are the best in my book! Very nice and Very helpful! I am so happy you picked them! Tell them and Nancy I said HI!!
Sondra J. S.
on 11/7/05 4:02 pm - Show Low, AZ
Terri, It is thanks to YOU that I found Dr's Berger and Alderege!!!! I owe you a lot, I hear they are wonderful surgeon's!! My PCP know's Dr. Alderege personally and calls him by his first name which is wonderful!! I found out that APIPA requires a one year diet plan, I believe that I've been going for that long, I will call my PCP tomorrow to find out, we (my fiance and I) will be leaving around noon tomorrow even though the seminar doesn't start until 7pm, lol, it is a 2 1/2 hr. drive to flag, but we wanted to see the sights, well I do, lol, he got his Masters from NAU there, lol, THANK YOU TERRI for pointing me to these surgeons!!!! Sherry!!!! I am soooo proud of you doing so well after surgery!! Keep up the good work you will be supermodel thin in no time and rid of all your ailments, afterall isn't that why we have this surgery, to become healthier?? Hugs love and healthiness to all!!!!! Sondra 5'6" 1/2 and 315lbs. hoping to be much smaller much sooner!!!!
Most Active