My Very First Seminar Tomorrow!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 11/7/05 2:51 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi everyone!! I am going to my very first in person seminar tomorrow in Flagstaff, I just have to find out how to get there!! lol, I know it's at the Flagstaff Medical Center Education Center, but Since the only times I've ever been to Flag is when I very first arrived in Arizona to meet the man I met on the net (my now fiance ) and when we parked my fiance's sister's car at the mall on the way to Prescott. I have no earthly idea on how to get around Flag....lol.... So I'm going to call the Dr's office and see if they can give me some directions, and Wed morning I'm going to call and make the first appt..YAY!!!! I'm soooo excited..... Soooo it's still the waiting game with the ins. co. grrr INSURANCE COMPANIES lol well, wish me well and good luck Sondra 5' 6" 315lbs. Hopefully to be a lot less SOON
Trisha
on 11/7/05 3:26 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi, Sondra!! Congrats to your seminar!! You are going to learn so much there and it's a great place to ask questions. Hang in there on the insurance company issues. We all understand and can relate. Keep us posted!!! It's a fun and exciting journey! Trisha PhoenixWLS Support Group Leader http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PhoenixWLS/ "You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
Sondra J. S.
on 11/7/05 3:56 am - Show Low, AZ
Thank you Trisha, I have been playing with my profile, lol, I still can't figure out how to get my pic or a webset on it.... But, thank you for the words of encourgament!!!! This is exactly why I am on here I love this site. If anyone knows how to get to the seminanr site please let me know..... Sondra
Most Active