9 days -- 14 pounds!

Sheryl Tilley
on 11/5/05 5:43 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! This weight is really falling off me. I'm a l-o-n-g way from skin and bones but it's amazing! I'm already looking at the smaller sizes in my closet. My one week (approx) post op app't is Nov. 8th -- so I'm not going to weigh again until then. (I'll really try.) My face is skrinking. And so are my boobs -- Hugs! Sheryl
Sandy in Tucson
on 11/5/05 6:44 am - Tucson, AZ
I remember being so excited about the fast weight loss the first two months.....do everything you can to follow the rules. I mean everything. What I see most now that I am a year out...is a lot of people stop doing liquid protein and they eat more carbs and stop losing....I do 60 grams of protein everyday in a shake--liquid besides the protein I eat. I spend approx $5 per day on protein even now one year out. I like Isopure in the bottle--Unjury and the Nectar Proteins....I buy most from the internet...The Isopures I pay $3.00 each at Vitamin wherehouse here in Tucson. Protein supplements to me is the one of the main keys to success. Walking and water in take are mighty important too. I hope you keep posting Sheryl even after your a year out. I see hardly any posts from people who were around here a year ago. Makes me wonder. Sandy in Tucson 145 lbs down
dmwilson
on 11/5/05 8:41 am - tucson, AZ
That's great Sheryl,I can't wait to experience all your going through. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to here about your weigh in on the 8th, I can just amagin if your doing this well now.Keep us posted. PS: I have much BOOBS so seeing them shrink will be wonderful. Diane
Kathy S.
on 11/5/05 11:00 am - PHX, AZ
Wow! I am THRILLED for you! You are doing fabulous! Please keep us posted on your progress......I can hardly wait! I have started ISOPURE already even though I am pre-op to make it part of my routine. I am not a huge meat eater so protein sups will be huge for me. Wait til you start stepping out of your shoes when you walk! Kathy
Marilyn C.
on 11/5/05 12:05 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
HI Cathy, There are other protein rich food out thee besides meat. Although I think your attitdue will change after you have your surgury. Wait & See. There is always Cottage cheese. Refried beans with cheese, Beans are always a good choice of protein. Good luck & it will be here befor you know it. Marilyn, the Bearlady
Marilyn C.
on 11/5/05 12:12 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Sheryl, That is awesome, I told you you would be amazed, the first 6 or 8 months will be like that. Then it starts to slow down. Make those right choices, & make them habit Now. Marilyn, the Bearlady
Brandy H
on 11/5/05 11:37 pm - Glendale, AZ
great job sheryl! keep us posted on how you are doing. brandy
Most Active