Getting to know you....

anna
on 11/5/05 10:39 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Let's re-introduce ourselves to the Arizona board!!! Copy and paste this into a reply and replace my answers with your answers!! Look forward to reading the replies!! NAME Anna AGE 48 MARITAL/FAMILY STATUS (kids ages, etc.) maried,kids 4 daughter 29 son 25 son 19 son 15 and 2 grand babys (boys 1 1/2 and 9 months) OCCUPATION house wife....need a job...lol PET PEEVE FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING blue cheese, and the rest.. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW not sure...been a long time FAVORITE TV SHOWS ghost whisper ANY TATOOS OR PIERCINGS? do the ears count? tattoo yes butterfly on a moon right ankle (small) WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN BORED? Watch TV. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH nascar, baseball FAVORITE THREE ACTRESSES? FAVORITE THREE ACTORS? FAVORITE BAND OR MUSICIAN Garth Brooks, Eagle's, like all kinds... HOW OFTEN DO YOU CHANGE YOUR HAIRSTYLE? to often lol more like color..... FAVORITE PASTIME? CURRENT BOOK YOU ARE READING? none . DO YOU SING ALONG WITH THE MUSIC IN YOUR CAR? you bet ! FAVORITE VACATION DESTINATION? Hawaii FAVORITE SCENT lavender FAVORITE FAST FOOD don't no any more? FAVORITE RESTAURANT to many to chose from... FAVORITE WEBSITE (besides this!) IF YOU WERE GIVEN AN HOUR TO SHOP AT ANY STORE ANYWHERE, WHICH STORE WOULD YOU GO TO FOR YOUR SHOPPING SPREE? oh boy I like to shop....that's a hard 1.... DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? yep saw my hubby and knew he was the 1.... ARE YOU A COOK, BAKER OR ORDER-OUTER! all of the above! FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? right now all cause I am not working...but like Sunday, Monday and Tues those are hubby's days off FAVORITE SECTION OF THE BOOKSTORE romance....
Do-over Girl
on 11/5/05 2:23 pm - Tempe, AZ
NAME --Jeanette AGE--45 MARITAL/FAMILY STATUS (kids ages, etc.) Single, no children, and actively dating again! Yeah.... OCCUPATION Librarian PET PEEVE --People who don't use their turn signals! Rude people. FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING Ranch or Blue Cheese LAST MOVIE YOU SAW--Monster-in-law FAVORITE TV SHOWS Lost, Alias, ER, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Will and Grace, Sex in the City ANY TATOOS OR PIERCINGS? Just my ears WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN BORED? Watch TV, daydream, sleep FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH Olympics, also Ice skating FAVORITE THREE ACTRESSES? Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, Judy Garland FAVORITE THREE ACTORS? John Cusack, Hugh Grant, Tom Hanks FAVORITE BAND OR MUSICIAN Too Many...some favs are Neil Diamond, Billy Joel, Kenny G, Pat Benatar, Marc Cohn.... HOW OFTEN DO YOU CHANGE YOUR HAIRSTYLE? Hmm...probably every 2 years or so. FAVORITE PASTIME? Reading, Arts-n-crafts, surfing the net, crossword puzzles CURRENT BOOK YOU ARE READING? Conversations with the fat girl DO YOU SING ALONG WITH THE MUSIC IN YOUR CAR? YES!!!! I too, am Pat Benatar. FAVORITE VACATION DESTINATION? San Diego, Disneyland, New York CITY FAVORITE SCENT Polo on men---mmmmmm; Dolce & Gabbana; Little Black Dress-Avon--I get complaints daily on it! FAVORITE FAST FOOD Jack in the box FAVORITE RESTAURANT Mexican FAVORITE WEBSITE (besides this!) Ebay; Overstock.com; so many.... IF YOU WERE GIVEN AN HOUR TO SHOP AT ANY STORE ANYWHERE, WHICH STORE WOULD YOU GO TO FOR YOUR SHOPPING SPREE? Hmm... Target, Tiffanys, Louis Vuitton, or Coach DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? Yes ARE YOU A COOK, BAKER OR ORDER-OUTER! All of the above FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday FAVORITE SECTION OF THE BOOKSTORE --The whole store actually don't make me chose just one.
Most Active