6 days out -- 10 pounds down!!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 11/3/05 12:37 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! The scale is down 10 pounds already. I am doing everything exactly like the manual says. (Sorry Marilyn - I just HAVE to look at the scale at least every other day.) Isn't it funny that you can go days and months without losing -- then go down 10 pounds in 6 days and think THAT'S slow?????? My head must be on bassakwards. I feel very full on Dr. Juarez/Fang's nutrition program. The only thing I look at with l-u-s-t is bread. I was a big bread/grain eater. Chocolate is a biggie for me so I have chocolate protein drinks to satisfy that craving. It's kind of weird to look back and say the surgery is actually behind me. I don't feel like anything has 'happened' yet. I am so happy I grabbed the gold ring and went for it. Hugs! Sheryl
anna
on 11/3/05 1:21 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Sheryl, glad you are doing good! congrats on weight loss so far.....yippee keep up the good work! hugs, Anna 222/160
sallyann
on 11/3/05 2:27 am - page, AZ
10 POUNDS GONE?????? AWESOME!!!! Im SOOO happy for you!!! You worked vry hard for this! Enjoy the rewards! I will talk to you again soon!! Your bud, Sally
Marilyn C.
on 11/3/05 4:29 am - Bullhead City, AZ
Hi Sheryl, It's O.K I could never stay off that scale either (I still don't) I know I have lost 5 lbs this week as I have gone back to protein only (no carbs) accept what I put in my coffee. Yeah I still havent stopped the coffee, but youknow what that is my only additciton these days. So I figure so what. Keep up the losing it just keeps getting better. Marilyn, the Bearlady
Trisha
on 11/3/05 4:59 am - Glendale, AZ
It wasn't until I saw my little pouch on the GI screen the morning after my surgery that I realized I had major surgery. 10 pounds in 6 days is NOT slow!!! It's hard NOT to weigh dailiy, especially the first few months when the scale is moving and a shaking!! Good for you on sticking to the manual!! You are doing great!! Hugs, Trisha
Pamela E.
on 11/3/05 7:38 am - Buckeye, AZ
FANTASTIC!!! You are off to a great start, and what an amazing feeling not to be hungry while you're losing all that weight - right? I still can't get used to that. Keep up the good work! Pam
FakeBake
on 11/3/05 9:08 am - AZ
Sheryl, Doesn't it feel just awesome? Im soo happy for you, that is great that you've lost 10pds so far.. keep up the good work! Tara
devotchka
on 11/3/05 3:11 pm - tucson, AZ
SHERYL, I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN SO LONG!!!-I WAS WORRIED WHEN I SCANNED THE BOARD AND DIDN'T SEE ANY MESSAGES FROM YOU!-THEN,I REALIZED I WAS ON THE ALASKA STATE BOARD!-AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that everything went well and you're already losing!-WOOHOO!!! I send you tons of love and great big cheers!-Keep in touch...Emmy
Most Active