need help changing doctors

Elaine C
on 11/1/05 4:09 am - TUCSON, AZ
When I first joined this board, I had my doctor listed as Dr. Blackstone. The surgeon who ultimately ended up doing my surgery was Dr. Chiasson. How can I change that in my profile. I have tried but can not figure how to do so. Help Elaine Charton 10/19/05 Dr. Chiasson
dmwilson
on 11/1/05 6:14 am - tucson, AZ
Hi Elaine, I'm so glad your doing well. heres how you change your Dr.'s name go to your personal profile account click on YOUR SURGEON,find your surgeons name click on it then go to the bottom of the page to update profile,click to return to your profile and it will be changed.Hope to see you soon, maybe not at this months meeting since my date is on the 16th, hopefully Dec. meeting. Hope this helps. Diane Wilson Dr. Burpee Nov.16,05
Trisha
on 11/2/05 1:39 pm - Glendale, AZ
Is Dr. Chiasson through Dr. Blackston's office? I have not heard of that dr. How did it go? How are you doing? Click on MY PROFILE above, log in, and then click the link that says YOUR SURGEON. That's where you change the name. I had to do that too because I initially had Dr. Juarez but changed to Dr. Fang. How have the first couple weeks gone? update! update!! Trisha
Elaine C
on 11/3/05 3:17 am - TUCSON, AZ
Trisha- Got it changed! Thanks to you and Diane. Dr. Chiasson is here in Tucson. My insurance (first health) has it's own Bariatric Network. Unfortunately the only doctor in it was Dr. Blackstone. She's at least a 2 hr ride from me. I would have gone though if I had no choice. When I called my insurance they said if there was another doctor and I could prove Dr. Blackstone was 100 miles or more away I could use that Doctor. That is why I changed to Dr. Chiasson. He and Dr. Burpee work out of Northwestern Hospital. As for update. I'm doing well, getting sick of jello and broth. Dr. Chaisson has you on clear Liquids for three weeks and you can add an egg after 2 weeks. Still really tired and taking naps during the day. My husband took my picture yesterday and there is a noticable difference. I haven't been on a scale yet. Thought I would step on my scale tomorrow before I go for my first follow up visit. The best part, or one of them, my husband keeps telling me I'm getting "my little girl" face back. Will post after I go to the docs on Friday. Elaine Charton 10/19 Lap RNY Dr, Chaisson
Most Active