I was a bad angel...Sorry Sheryl!!!!

Trisha
on 10/30/05 12:42 pm - Glendale, AZ
I am so sorry to Sheryl and this board!!! I feel just horrible!!! I was supposed to be Sheryl's angel when she had her surgery on Friday. However on Weds I was at dr's because my back was in major pain (upper back that i had been seeing chiro foor). Well she gave me an RX for a pill and I've been dead to the world since Wednesday. I haven't been online or out of bed until today. Needless to say, my back pain is fine, but that pill did a number on me. I remembered Sheryl's surgery Friday and wanted to call her and see her in person on Saturday but I just was basically in a coma like state. Sheryl, I am soooooooo sorry!! I'm normally an awesome angel. I am so sorry about this, Sheryl. I have been rooting for you all along, and when it came time for me to help you out, I failed. I feel just HORRIBLE!!!! Please forgive me. I figured you'd be discharged by this morning, but I tried anyway to call you earlier this evening just in case and you were already discharged. Yay! So when you are up to it, please write me/us and let us know how you are doing. I'm sure you are just doing wonderful!!!! Hugs, Trisha
Pamela E.
on 10/31/05 1:27 am - Buckeye, AZ
Don't be too hard on yourself Trisha. Your situation was just one of those things that couldn't be helped. I know Sheryl understands. Hope your back is still OK. Pam
cynthia E.
on 11/1/05 4:01 am - buckeye, AZ
Pam; How are you doing? How are things coming along? Cynthia
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/31/05 4:43 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Trisha! No -- you weren't a bad angel. "Bad" is when you do something on purpose. I hope your back is better. That must have been awful. I have experienced back pain before and its no fun. We'll meet soon -- in the meantime, you get that back fixed. Big Hugs! SHeryl
Trisha
on 11/2/05 1:17 pm - Glendale, AZ
You are so sweet, Sheryl. Yes, we must meet sometime. I agree!! I'm off the pain med she gave me because not only did it put me in a coma there were other unpleasant side effects. So now I'm on Ex strength tylenol which is working somewhat. I think my upper back is trying to overcompensate for the fat that is no longer there (i was very TOP heavy pre-op). I'm doing some new upper back and body stretches that should help. But enough about me....that's nothing.....you are the NEWBIE on board now!! Well, newbie POST-op........ YAY!!! So exciting!! Thanks for your understanding!! Trisha
Kathy S.
on 10/31/05 10:35 am - PHX, AZ
Trisha is this a new pic of you? I thought you had a pic within a oic before? You look great! Pain meds are a nasty thing ......I hope your back is on the mend though. I APPRECIATE what you do for this board even as a lurker! Kathy
Marilyn C.
on 10/31/05 7:56 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Trisha, I am pretty sure that Sheryl will be fine, Don't be so hard on yourself. We know that things happen in life that we have no control over. Be thankful that you are who you are & how far you have come in this journey. By-th-way your ne pic is just great. You look so different it is hard to believe it is the same person;. Hang in there & Have & nice day. Marilyn, the Bearlady
Most Active