Blackstone Post-Op Question

Pamela E.
on 10/29/05 9:26 am - Buckeye, AZ
Next Friday I have my 5 week appointment with Randy and Cassie. Can another Blackstone Babe tell me how Cassie will change my diet at that point? Thanks. Pam
Do-over Girl
on 10/29/05 12:32 pm - Tempe, AZ
Pam--plan on bringing your "Blackstone Bible" big notebook. Cassie will make copies of all your food diaries that you have been logging your daily intake into and review them with you. SHe will ask you about your eating/drinking and if you are having any problems. Cassie will go over that with you and get you a new food list. The only protein change that I remember is the addition of LIVER+ everything that was already on your list. And slowly introducing some specific cooked veggies and some specific fruits...only after 3 bits of protein first. I know I was very excited to finally see some fruits and veggies...green beans never tasted so good!
Wendella
on 10/29/05 7:00 pm - Mesa, AZ
Ask her too if you can have boca burger. It is great to cook with- not so hot as a burger. I bought them all b/c I thought I would have to be able to tolerate 1- wrong. But instead of beef in things I would add boca burger bits (its like ground beef). Its nice to b/c all you do is open a frozen pack and add it to whatever your cooking. I have continued cooking with it even after. It is better for you and my family can not tell the difference. Best of Luck
Most Active