ONE!1-1-1-1 Blast Off Day-Bowel Prep UGH

anna
on 10/27/05 1:39 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Vee, I hope you have a good day! I know that drive to well...lol have a sfe trip. Anna
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/28/05 12:30 am - Prescott, AZ
Thanks Anna! I am having a little fear set in but it's over the drive -- not the surgery. I hate I-17. I can do it blindfolded -- but I promise not to. Hugs! Sheryl
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/28/05 12:28 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Vee! Thanks for your good wishes! The bowel prep was not awesome. LOL!!!!! But what helped was chilling the two little 1 and a 1/2 oz. bottles and dumping them into Mountain Dew (12 oz.). I got the whole mess down in 30 minutes. What helped was not thinking about it. Just drinking like 1/4 of the glass at a time as I read. Then nothing happened for an hour so I called the hospital and they said, "ANY MINUTE NOW!!!!" and they were right! Somebody should have warned me that if you fart you'll land somewhere over by Wal-Mart! hahahaha! Hugs! SHeryl
anna
on 10/27/05 1:44 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Sheryl, You are in my thoughts! Here is a big HUG to you... Good luck when you get home and feel like it get a hold of me... so we can meet! Or if I can help you with any thing... sorry I have not been on for a couple of days last week surgery then yesterday back to scottsdale to see Dr. and so far so good... Hugs, Anna
Most Active