TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 2 2 2 2 2 2

Darlene X
on 10/26/05 1:40 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ok Sheryl where are you????? hahahaha You havent popsted your countdown since 6 days to go.... Are you excited? Nervous???? Hubby and I totally plan on coming to see you Saturday! So you better look hot for us hahahaha. How was your pre-op classes??? Did you get you cool water bottle & baby spoon?
cynthia E.
on 10/26/05 4:32 am - buckeye, AZ
How is your husband doing? How about you? What did you decide to do? Keep us posted, Cynthia
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/26/05 9:37 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Darlene! I hadn't posted because I thought people were getting tired of my hyper-ness. hahahaha! I am so excited. I have been trying to calm down all my friends and family -- they are freaking out this is so close. I can hardly wait to see you Saturday! I don't think I'll look so good but I'll try! LOL!! Yeah, I got the baby spoon, water bottle, bag, etc. I'll throw it in my suitcase -- it's been packed about a week. Hugs! Sheryl
Marilyn C.
on 10/26/05 10:22 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Hey Cheryl, It's finally here!! Prayers for a safe & quick recovery!! You will be on the losing side of life very soon. As always keep us posted when you get back home! Marilyn, the Bearlady
Most Active