Check out this amazing profile....

Sheryl Tilley
on 10/19/05 10:14 am - Prescott, AZ
http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=G1025993964 This member has really got a load of great info and pictures on her page. She's really got me motivated. Sheryl
sallyann
on 10/19/05 11:55 am - page, AZ
Oh My Gosh!!! She looks awesome!! You are going to look like that too! AND you never have to diet again!! thanks for the profile. Sally
Sondra J. S.
on 10/19/05 3:19 pm - Show Low, AZ
Sheryl, Omygosh, you are soooo right....There is some wonderful information in this beautiful woman's profile, I have copied and pasted and printed her information on the questions to ask your surgeon, that is invalueable information....Everyone should have those questions....This woman is Amazing....She lost from 400lbs to 169lbs. That in itself is inspirational. I am 315 (weighed myself today) and 5'6" 1/2. In my opinion that's huge. I have low self-esteem and thtink I am the ugliest thing on the face of thte planet, but my fiance thinks I'm beautiful, that's what matters I suppose. I hope that I can look like the woman in this profile after I'm lucky enough to have wls....Good Luck in 8 days for your wls and I wish I could come see you in St. Lukes...And Darlene, And Trish....Best of luck to ALL of you!!!! Sondra
anna
on 10/20/05 2:34 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
I am lost for words she looks so good...... wow going to e-mail her and tell her so! Sheryl when is your date again? Well I got home Tuesday and my surgery went well so far... cant wait to take that bubble soon..lol It should be all down hill for now, take care, Anna
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/20/05 5:33 am - Prescott, AZ
Yes, I am emailing her too! She has no idea how she is motiving someone from so far away! Sheryl
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/05 8:02 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Sheryl - I rec'd your email (and replied to it) but I also wanted to stop by and wish you well on your upcoming surgery! CONGRATULATIONS, it's finally a "reality" and your day is right around the corner! This is a second chance to LIVE life again. No words can express the freedom that comes with losing the excess weight. Walk as much as possible right after surgery. It'll be tough at times and you'll find that you'd much rather cuddle with your pillow then get out of bed. Don't!! Get up and walk, walk and walk it'll help with the overall surgery and recovery results. As your body begins to heal make sure to get in your protein, even if it means plugging your nose and chugging back the drinks in baby [pouch-like] gulps. Vitamins need to be chopped, minced or crushed... whatever it takes to get them in daily, no exceptions, YOU are worth it. Also, let's not forget your new best friend, water. It is SO important to get your minimum 64 oz in daily. There is a learning curve, per se', with this surgery. Don't expect to have it all down to a fine art immediately, give yourself a 90 day grace period that comes with a deadline! One final thing, CELEBRATE all the special moments along the way, big or small. Too many people focus only on the numbers, ie. pounds lost. There are so many "moments" to look forward to and embrace on this journey - don't let any of them slip by. Enjoy your new healthier life, you've more then earned it!! Hugs - Lei One of my favorite QUOTES: "To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally unlike your past. Your history is not your destiny." -- by Alan Cohen
Most Active