TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 10/18/05 3:25 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! Ten more days to go! This is really getting close now! Today I am going down for the ABC classes at St. Luke's. I get to meet Sally today and she's going to take pics so maybe she can post into our profiles and everybody can see us before surgery. Guess what I bought? In the toy section, I bought some little girl's play dishes made out of plastic at Wal-Mart -- just $4.88. They're colorful and the perfect size for my new life. I'm going to go to Toys 'r Us at Metro and see if I can get a good set of ceramic dishes or World Mart (Cost Plus) for a set of little sushi dishes and saki cups. Good to have a couple of sets of dishes and at this price who can pass it up? I'll get back late tonight after the last class and the drive to Prescott so I won't be posting again until tomorrow. Hugs! SHeryl
Darlene X
on 10/18/05 5:31 am - Maricopa, AZ
YAY its coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!! Your gonna be a LOSER!!!!! I remember the 2 weeks before Hubbys surgery flew by... so before you know it you'll be wearing a sexy hospital gown and going off to sleep! woo hoo
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/19/05 9:52 am - Prescott, AZ
I can tell my sister is getting jealous. She refers to my little toy dishes as 'white trash plastic'. LOL! SHeryl
Most Active