THIRTEEN!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 10/15/05 8:40 am - Prescott, AZ
hi everybody! Just 13 days to go -- and of course I woke up yelling "13!!" I think I will do a little shopping today -- for the small pillow, the chapstick, the Huggies, etc. Wal-Mart here I come! I also am shopping for the first few weeks of food for November. Watch them scatter at Wal-Mart when I walk in yelling, "13!!" LOL!! Hugs! SHeryl
Ginger
on 10/15/05 9:56 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Sheryl! 13 days! wow this is really getting close. Have fun shopping...but I gotta ask ya something...I understand the chapstick and the pillow...but the Huggies??? Did I totally miss the boat here? Virginia
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/16/05 4:58 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Virginia! I was told by the RN when I did my hospital testing day. that the bowel prep the night before surgery can be rough on your 'hiney' -- so Huggies wipes and ointment are good things to have for that day. She said the bowel prep takes your rear end down to caustic bile. YUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!! and OUCH!! If I had to wear a Huggies diaper I would probably call the whole thing off! LOL!! Hugs! Sheryl
sallyann
on 10/15/05 9:57 am - page, AZ
Heheheheheheh I can just imagine how exciting this is for you!!! I cant wait to hear all about it. While at Walmart why not pick up a pair of pants just one size smaller...You know you will need them now in a week or so...wow...im so excited for you and for the day I can say I have a schedule. It is going to be AWESOME!!! Enjoy the moment! yee haw!! Your WLS friend. SAlly
anna
on 10/15/05 1:50 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Sheryl, Hope you have fun at wallmart...lol the best place to buy those jeans when the weight starts to come off..lol Hugs (a big one) to you! Anna
Marilyn C.
on 10/15/05 9:33 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Congrats, & why you are at Walmart, don't forget that all important Sugar Free Applesauce & Pudding to get you through that first couple of weeks. Oh Yeah & small curd Cottage Cheese. Have Fun & you will be on the losing side very soon. Marilyn, the Bearlady
devotchka
on 10/16/05 8:47 am - tucson, AZ
WOOOOHOOOOOO!!! Hey Sheryl, I'm still a ROUND...i got your e-mail today,and went right over to read your latest posts.I'm soooo excited for you! I can't believe how fast it's all coming down-hey here's a thought,pamper yourself like crazy-you know hospitals. Take a long relaxing or shower.Give yourself a manicure,facial and drink some bubbly!---Love ya!,Emmy
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/16/05 12:58 pm - Prescott, AZ
Hi Emmy! I must tell you -- I tell myself how lucky I am 100 times or more a day. I'm almost into the single digit countdown. How is your sister doing? Well, I hope. I slather on the moisturizer nightly and am going for a manicure to the beauty college a day before surgery. Drinking makes me pee -- so I better skip that! LOL!! Hugs to you! Sheryl
Most Active